NORTH WEST DCA HUNT RETURN FORM
STEP 1 - RENAME TROPHY PHOTOS AND DRAG THEM INTO THE BLUE BOX BELOW:
- Photos must be in colour.
- Only high resolution photos are accepted (minimum size 1mb per photo)
- Only sharp photos will be accepted. No blurry photos!
- Rename your 10 trophy photos before uploading them.
- Each photo must be renamed using the South African ID number of the hunting outfitter and photo number (this order is very important; ID number first, then photo number). Use the same South African ID number as the one used when filling out your hunt return form.
- For example: 8511065199081 Photo1; 8511065199081 Photo2; 8511065199081 Photo3; etc.
- If you do not have a South African ID number, please use your passport number of the hunting outfitter instead. However, please use this same number when completing your hunt return form below.
- Once ready, drag & drop your 10 trophy photos into the blue section below (see Questions 39-48 of the hunt return form).
Click to set custom HTML
Are you struggling to upload your photos? Is the blue box missing?
If so, please click the 'HELP ME UPLOAD MY PHOTOS' button to upload directly:
STEP 2 - COMPLETE AND SUBMIT THE HUNT RETURN FORM BELOW:
- GPS co-ordinates must be provided in decimal degrees. If you are unsure of your location's GPS co-ordinates, use the map at the bottom of this page.
- Complete this form regardless of whether your hunt was successful or not. If you received a permit to hunt leopard, you must complete and submit a hunt return form!
Click to set custom HTML
HOW TO USE THE INTERACTIVE MAP?
- Step 1 - Once the map is loaded, zoom into the approximate location of the properties you wish to hunt on.
- Important – the leopard hunting zones are highlighted on the map.
- Step 2 – Add a marker by clicking on the map with your curser in the approximate centre of the property you would like to hunt. You may select multiple adjoining properties within a single hunting zone.
- Important – selected properties must be within only one hunting zone. Markers cannot be placed in multiple zones or outside of zones. If any markers are placed outside of a hunting zone your application will be automatically disqualified.
- Important - to delete markers, click the ‘Reset Markers’ on the Control box.
- Step 3 - Once all markers are placed on your desired properties, highlight the GPS coordinates on the Controls box, right click with your mouse and select ‘Copy’
- Important - this will copy all the GPS co-ordinates to your computer's memory.
- Step 4 - Paste the GPS co-ordinates into the required form field above.
- Optional - you can toggle between satellite imagery and street map view by clicking on the layers button at the top right corner of the map.
- Optional - use the Search Bar to search for places, addresses, and GPS co-ordinates (co-ordinates must be in decimal degrees and separated by a semi-colon; e.g., -27.345 ; 28.123).
- Please notify SA Leopard Hunting of any errors on the map. The most important aspect of this process is to provide accurate GPS co-ordinates.