NORTH WEST TROPHY HUNT RETURN FORM
STEP 1 - RENAME TROPHY PHOTOS AND DRAG THEM INTO THE BLUE BOX BELOW:
- Photos must be in colour.
- Only high resolution photos are accepted (minimum size 1mb per photo)
- Only sharp photos will be accepted. No blurry photos!
- Rename your 10 trophy photos before uploading them.
- Each photo must be renamed using the South African ID number of the hunting outfitter and photo number (this order is very important; ID number first, then photo number). Use the same South African ID number as the one used when filling out your hunt return form.
- For example: 8511065199081 Photo1; 8511065199081 Photo2; 8511065199081 Photo3; etc.
- If you do not have a South African ID number, please use your passport number of the hunting outfitter instead. However, please use this same number when completing your hunt return form below.
- Once ready, drag & drop your 10 trophy photos into the blue section below (see Questions 39-48 of the hunt return form).
Are you struggling to upload your photos? Is the blue box missing?
If so, please click the 'HELP ME UPLOAD MY PHOTOS' button to upload directly:
STEP 2 - COMPLETE AND SUBMIT THE HUNT RETURN FORM BELOW:
- GPS co-ordinates must be provided in decimal degrees. If you are unsure of your location's GPS co-ordinates, use the map at the bottom of this page.
- Complete this form regardless of whether your hunt was successful or not. If you received a permit to hunt leopard, you must complete and submit a hunt return form! Future hunting quotas will be affected if hunt return forms are missing.
- Export permits will not be issued if hunt return forms are not fully completed and submitted online.
HOW TO USE THE INTERACTIVE MAP?
- Step 1 - Once the map is loaded, zoom into the approximate location of the properties you wish to hunt on.
- Important – the leopard hunting zones are highlighted on the map.
- Step 2 – Add a marker by clicking on the map with your curser in the approximate centre of the property you would like to hunt. You may select multiple adjoining properties within a single hunting zone.
- Important – selected properties must be within only one hunting zone. Markers cannot be placed in multiple zones or outside of zones. If any markers are placed outside of a hunting zone your application will be automatically disqualified.
- Important - to delete markers, click the ‘Reset Markers’ on the Control box.
- Step 3 - Once all markers are placed on your desired properties, highlight the GPS coordinates on the Controls box, right click with your mouse and select ‘Copy’
- Important - this will copy all the GPS co-ordinates to your computer's memory.
- Step 4 - Paste the GPS co-ordinates into the required form field above.
- Optional - you can toggle between satellite imagery and street map view by clicking on the layers button at the top right corner of the map.
- Optional - use the Search Bar to search for places, addresses, and GPS co-ordinates (co-ordinates must be in decimal degrees and separated by a semi-colon; e.g., -27.345 ; 28.123).
- Please notify SA Leopard Hunting of any errors on the map. The most important aspect of this process is to provide accurate GPS co-ordinates.