KZN TROPHY HUNT RETURN FORM
STEP 1 - RENAME TROPHY PHOTOS AND DRAG THEM INTO THE BLUE BOX BELOW:
- Photos must be in colour.
- Only high resolution photos are accepted (minimum size 1mb per photo)
- Only sharp photos will be accepted. No blurry photos!
- Rename your 10 trophy photos before uploading them.
- Each photo must be renamed using the South African ID number of the hunting outfitter and photo number (this order is very important; ID number first, then photo number). Use the same South African ID number as the one used when filling out your hunt return form.
- For example: 8511065199081 Photo1; 8511065199081 Photo2; 8511065199081 Photo3; etc.
- If you do not have a South African ID number, please use your passport number of the hunting outfitter instead. However, please use this same number when completing your hunt return form below.
- Once ready, drag & drop your 10 trophy photos into the blue section below (see Questions 39-48 of the hunt return form).
Are you struggling to upload your photos? Is the blue box missing?
If so, please click the 'HELP ME UPLOAD MY PHOTOS' button to upload directly:
STEP 2 - COMPLETE AND SUBMIT THE HUNT RETURN FORM BELOW:
- GPS co-ordinates must be provided in decimal degrees. If you are unsure of your location's GPS co-ordinates, use the map at the bottom of this page.
- Complete this form regardless of whether your hunt was successful or not. If you received a permit to hunt leopard, you must complete and submit a hunt return form! Future hunting quotas will be affected if hunt return forms are missing.
- Export permits will not be issued if hunt return forms are not fully completed and submitted online.
HOW TO USE THE INTERACTIVE MAP?
- Step 1 - Once the map is loaded, zoom into the approximate location of the properties you wish to hunt on.
- Step 2 - Select the season you wish to hunt in; for example, the 2016 hunting season would be LHZ_LIMP_2016.
- Important - notice that you can switch the layer on and off by toggling the checkbox.
- Important - now is the time to locate the name of the zone you wish to hunt in.
- Step 3 - Select the zone you wish to hunt in.
- Important - notice that the selected zone will highlight on the map.
- Important - you have the option of also displaying the district boundaries, or property boundaries (these are optional).
- Step 4 - Add a marker by clicking the "ADD MARKER" button.
- Important - you can only place a marker once you have chosen a season and a zone.
- Step 5 - Ensure your marker is placed within your selected zone.
- Important - you can place as many marker on the map as you wish--allowing you to place a marker for each property.
- Important - if you place any markers outside of your selected zone you will get an error message.
- Important - to delete a marker, simply right-click on it and choose delete.
- Step 6 - Once all markers are placed on your desired locations, click on the "COPY TO CLIPBOARD" button.
- Important - this will copy all the GPS co-ordinates to your computer's memory.
- Step 7 - Paste those GPS co-ordinates into the required form field.
- Optional - activate road view or satellite view by toggling the buttons (top right of map)
- Optional - simply click on any part of a hunting zone, district, or farm to bring up detailed information about that area
- Optional - use the Search Bar to search for places, addresses, and GPS co-ordinates.
Number of markers placed:
Selected Zone Name: